If you are hurt in Bronx County then you need to speak with your injury attorney right now.
Your new york personal injury lawyer - helios7 can have specialization in any of the following categories:-
- Construction Accident — construction accident attorney specializing in construction accident cases will help you win best compensation.
- Car accident
- Auto Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slips and falls
- Scaffolding Accident
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Accidents due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI / DWI)
- Truck Accident
- Accident/Injuries at public and private places
- Defective products
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Errors in surgeries
- Wrongful death
- And more
Your accident lawyer is committed to offering personalized legal services for personal injury victims. We know that you and your family deserve the maximum compensation, and that is why we will fight hard to get you what you deserve so that you can cover your medical expenses, lost wages and all your pain and suffering. We are always willing to fight hard in front of the courts, but if you decide, we can also reach a substantial agreement before facing us in court.
Best Personal Injury Resources
- When to contact a New York Workers Compensation Lawyer
- New York Construction Accident Lawyers & Lawsuits
- Best Lawyer Web Design 2018
If you are looking for law firm website marketing then make sure to read: 7 Lawyer Marketing Services for more details.
New York Personal Injury Resources
- Statute of Limitations chart | NY CourtHelp — Unified Court System
- Injury and Violence in New York State — New York State Department of
- Injury Statistics — NYC.gov
- How to hire top personal injury lawyer in New York
- [PDF] Personal Injury Claim Form — New York City Comptroller
- Fatal Falls in New York City: An Autopsy Analysis of Injury Patterns.
- Fatal Occupational Injuries in New York City — 2016 — Bureau of Labor Statistics
New York Legal Assistant Group (NYLAG) offers free legal help to New Yorkers who cannot afford to hire an injury attorney.